Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hope From Yesterday

My wonderful husband blessed me with some "alone" time after church today. I went upstairs and took my laptop with me. I wanted to get some writing done. Before I began, I layed down on my bed and prayed God would tell me what to write. I don't want to write what I want, but I want to write what He wants. A thought began to form in my head. I kind of laughed to myself, thinking how odd it was. It was the very last chapter of Hope from Yesterday! I only have 3 chapters written right now. I thought it was funny that I would want to write the last chapter of this book before I finished the other 17 chapters or so! But, I didn't want to lose that thought, so I began to write! As I was writing, I was crying! It was a very emotional chapter for me. Not because it is the last book in the series, but because of the topic of the last chapter. It was a good one, though. I know I will probably change some of it, and certainly, I will add to it, as well. But overall, I think it is pretty good! I look forward now to writing the other chapters! I wonder what's going to happen in them? As of now, I have only a slight clue!

1 comment:

  1. God inspired writing is always the best. I am working on something that I will tell you about in a while. Maybe God is making me take it easy for a season so I will "get 'er done!"

    ReplyDelete