Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Fans

I sit here, amazed at how much love and support I have been receiving from all of you! Dear friends and family, I am humbled that you are supporting me, loving me, and encouraging me in my "writing career"! I am so blessed beyond words, although this is my feeble attempt at thanking each and every one of you! And you haven't even read the book yet! Let's just hope you are still fans after you read the book! :)  But the outpouring of love from you all has blessed my soul more than I can express. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all so very much! Thank you for your kind words, your love, your willingness to buy the book! Thank you for encouraging me as I continue to write, for being proud of me. I love reading what you write on Facebook, and I love that you "like" my status. I love that you are "liking" my book page and are willing to buy (or even borrow) Hope for Tomorrow. May you all be blessed like you have blessed me! Thank you so much! I am in awe! I love you all! "I thank my God everytime I remember you." Philippians 1:3

1 comment: