Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Cup Overflows!

I was up at a most ungodly hour this morning. I jumped online to pay some bills, check my email, and of course, check the ever addicting facebook. What I found on facebook literally brought tears to my eyes! My friends and family had been busy promoting my book before 5:00 a.m. Colorado time! I was stunned! Mind you, most of these people are friends I hadn't talked to or seen in years since before joining facebook. Yet, here they were, encouraging me, supporting me, suggesting to their friends and family to buy a book they haven't even read yet! (By the way, once you do, please post a review on amazon!) My heart was bursting! My cup runs over! So, Mike, Sarah, Steff, Jay, Jeana, Nancy, Kim, Chris, and so many, many more, thank you! Thank you for believing in me! Thank you for putting the Bible into action "encourage one another while it is still called today." Consider me encouraged, dear ones! Consider me blessed! Consider my cup filled to overflowing because of you all!

1 comment: