Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wonderful Wednesdays!

That's the title I'm going with for Wednesdays! :) What's so wonderful about Wednesday? Well, for today, it's because it's Halloween! I understand not all Christians celebrate this holiday. My family does, however. We carve pumpkins, get the boys costumes, and normally go trick or treating. One year for Halloween, my boys dressed up at the Marx Brothers. That was a lot of fun to see! They each resembled the Marx brothers quite well!
This year, we have a Lord of the Rings theme going on. Garrison is Gandalf, Gage is a Cave Troll, and Gavin is Gimli. It's going to be a fun night! We're meeting at my house along with some dear friends we don't get to see very often, the Wakefields. We're hoping Chris' mom joins us, too. We'll be walking the neighborhood, going from house to house to stock up on candy for me.....er....the boys. :)  Then, we'll head over to the Wakefields' neighborhood and hit up more houses for the scrumpious treats.
I look forward to the evening! It will certainly be a blast, spending time with family and friends! So, on this Wonderful Wednesday, I bid you all a very Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment