Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Fun-Christmas Rayne

It's Friday Fun! And what's so fun about Friday? Well, for me, it's the fact that Christmas Rayne is now on Amazon for sale! What is Christmas Rayne, you ask? It's my very first novella! I am so excited about it! I am quite giddy! I love, love this story. It certainly didn't start out as a novella, but  it ended up that way! See, I was writing a short story for a magazine. I began with my two characters, Justin and Rayne. After I wrote the the first page, I realized this story had potential! So did Teresa from Lovely Christian Romance. (I know my last name isn't spelled right. We're working on that.) :)
Anyway, I am so thrilled for this book to come out! If you want to purchase it on your kindle, go to Amazon.com. If you want a hard copy, let me know. I will get you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment