Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Fun

Today's post is for Morgan Fulton. My family and I have had the blessing of watching Morgan since she was 9 months old. I can hardly believe she'll be 3 this month! We've been blessed by her giggles, her joy, her funny stories, and even when she says her parents tell her she can do things (like "My mom said I can lick my crocks). It has truly been fun watching this sweet girl grow up, crawl, walk, run, babble, and talk! I have loved listening to her make believe times. She's given me several ice cream cones that she makes up in front of my entertainment center, using the doors to cover her. :) Morgan has given me quite the lesson on how to handle her special Piggy (piglet).
Morgan has been one of my family. We grocery shop together, meet friends or family members for coffee together, sing silly songs together, bake and celebrate birthdays together. She's accompanied me in picking up the boys from school, going to the boys' old homeschool to volunteer, and has played with us at the Apex center. She's met my mom, my dad, my uncle and aunt, Chris' mom, my sister, nephews, and neice. My boys consider her a sister.
Today, however, is our last day of watching this great little girl. While we will miss her, we know and understand God allows things to happen for a reason. I know she'll be learning a lot at her new school, making new friends, and having the time of her life. I will miss her adorable laughter, her funny ways, her precious hugs, and her not so quiet voice in the morning. Morgan has been a blessing to us the last few years. Justin and Erica, thank you for sharing your daughter with us! We are more than grateful and will continue to pray for her as she grows into the woman God intends her to be! So I've written this on Friday Fun because we've had a ton of fun watching this sweet little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment