Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun Fridays-Fantastic Friends

So as I was thinking about yesterday's blog, Throwback Thursdays, I recalled I missed two very special friends. Friends who'd been there with me during a lot of good times and bad. Justin Moody and Mike Telfer were amazing friends while growing up!
Justin Moody, I don't even remember how I met him. All I know is that we became great friends, fast. He and I talked often, laughed a lot, and gave each other tons of advice over the years. Justin was my gigantic friends because he towered over me! Loved hanging out with him while growing up.
Mike Telfer was another great friend. We'd often go to the beach with a group of friends. We'd have lots of fun, even though he was pretty quiet. Mike put up with me and my craziness, and for that, I am truly grateful.
These two guys were amazing men, friends, and brothers. They'd hold me while I cried over so many different things, and then they'd pray with me and make me laugh. Justin and Mike, thank you for the time and energy you put into my life! Never will forget you!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks, Joi. I appreciate all of your prayers, kindness, exuberance, encouragement, and attempted matchmaking. Thanks for inviting me along and getting to share a crazy time of life. I hope you've received many times over all that you've invested in the lives around you.

    ReplyDelete