Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tickled Tuesdays-Glamorous Illusions

I read this book, Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergen, a while ago. It turned out to be one of my favorite books! I really enjoyed this story! Here's what it's about:

When Cora Kensington learns she is the illegitimate daughter of a copper king, her life changes forever. Even as she explores Europe with her new family, she discovers that the most valuable journey is within. The first book in the Grand Tour series takes you from the farms of Montana through England and France on an adventure of forgiveness, spiritual awakening, and self-discovery.
 
Without giving anything away, let's just say this book caught my attention right away, kept me wanting to read the story, and captured me with the hook at the end! I am anxiously awaiting the second book in this series. It's driving me crazy that I have to wait until March 2013!
Lisa T. Bergen has become one of my favorite authors. If you are interested in reading Christian Fiction, I highly suggest reading her books. Being an avid reader, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Glamorous Illusions. The only critique, and I do mean the only critique, is that I have to wait so long for the next book to come out! :)
 
 

1 comment: