Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wonderful Wednesdays-The Gift of Friendship

Last night, my family and I had the privelege of hanging out with some wonderful people, Mark and Sarah Wakefield and their three kiddos. We don't get to spend a lot of time with them since life has taken us on different roads, but when we do get together, I truly love it!
Last night was no different! We sat around eating dinner, catching up on life and laughing. One of the most shocking things of all, and I did tell them I was going to blog about this, was what Mark revealed to us about their cats. This may sound odd, or normal, to some, but it struck me as funny and really off the wall!
Their cats are potty training! No, not in the litter box. They've tried that and didn't care at all for the smell. So, they took it a step further. Yep, they looked online and found out how to potty train their kitties! I can hardly believe it myself. As a matter of fact, I laughed and told Mark (not disrespectfully) to "Shut up!"
Here's the video they showed us last night! Cracked me up!
Aside from this crazy video, I had a blast with the Wakefields! Our time goes by way too fast! I love them dearly and am truly blessed to call them friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment