Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wonderful Wednesdays-My hubby and Father-in-law

I am going to make this a short blog today, but for my Wonderful Wednesdays, I have to say it's all about my hubby, Chris, and father-in-law. His dad and step-mom are in town, and Dad told Chris he'd do a project with him. And so began the "making the deck safe" project. It's amazing how much work goes into it! The men are working tirelessly! They begin by 8:00 a.m. and don't quit until after 5. Sounds like a normal job, right? But this is total labor, just the two of them, cutting, nailing, screwing, climbing up and down the ladder, making trips to Home Depot. Chris' dad had the idea and the know-how on making it safer. Chris says he's the brawn. :) So, guys, thanks for the hard work you are doing! I can't wait to see it finished today when I get back from work! You two rock! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment