Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Amazing People I've Met Via The Internet

I've met some amazing people via facebook and being a guest on author blogs. Today, I thought I'd give a whopping Thank You! to these dear people!
Susan Fryman has been one of the biggest encouragers I've never had the opportunity to meet face to face. She's been a huge support in recommending my blog, lifting me up in prayer, and being excited to read my book. She's suggested I friend people on facebook to not only get to know them but to help promote me as an author. Truly a blessing!
Bonnie Blythe is another I've met via the web. She's not only an amazing author, but a wonderful mentor! Bonnie's guided me in regards to writing, and I am so thankful she is in my life! Any question I've had, I can immediately go to her, and she'll answer me pretty quickly. By the way, today is her birthday!
JoAnn Durgin is a fellow author, as well. I met her through Susan, and I'm blessed because of her! She's encouraged me when I've been frustrated, whether it be in my writing career or personal life. JoAnn's wonderful, and if you haven't read her books, I suggest you do, and get to know her!
Jason and Kristy Huddle are two more people I've never met in person, but have made a huge impact on my life. They gave me my first opportunity to get published. And my second. And my third. I don't know why, but they believed in me from the very beginning, publishing my first book I've ever written. They, too, answer any questions I have about publishing and that crazy world. They encourage me when I'm down and often lift me up when I am frustrated.
My critique partners are the best, as well! I met them through ACFW and without them, I wouldn't have grown so much as an author. Now, I have a huge ways to go with my writing, but these lovely ladies have challenged me, pushed me, and pretty told me in a gentle way my writing needed to improve. So thankful they work with me!
There are so many others I'm truly grateful for! I'm especially thankful for my readers, who, without them, I wouldn't be where I am today.
God bless each of you! I love you all so very much and am truly blessed by the Good Lord by you!

5 comments:

  1. Joi! What a lovely surprise. This truly makes my day in the midst of my busy morning at work (shhh...taking a coffee break). I share your sentiments about Susan as she's done the same for me and so many other authors. I mean it when I say we can't do it without her! Thanks so much for mentioning me and my books. What a BLESSING and I feel the same way about you and your books, of course. You've been a blessing to ME more than you know. Must get back to work now...many blessings (and happy birthday to Bonnie!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoAnn, your words were too kind as well. I'm so thankful to have found you and Joi as authors. Your wonderful blessings and friends for me to share with others. Hugs, Susan Fryman

      Delete
  2. Joi, my goodness this was a wonderful surprise for me as well. Made me cry, poor hubby thought someone had passed away. You are such a blessing to me and I just try to share that blessing with others. Hugs and Love, Susan Fryman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only spoke the truth, Susan! Thanks for being a such a gift to me! :)

      Delete