Friday, February 1, 2013

So Many Winners!

What a fabulous time I've had hosting these wonderful authors! I've learned quite a bit about them, as I'm sure you have, too!
Thank you to all who left comments. It was great reading what you had to say. And now, here are the winners:

Starbuck's Gift Card-Celeste

Anita Higman's Book, Texas Wildflowers-Susan Fryman and Maggie Hotz

Jeanette Windle's Book Congo Dawn-Kim Broadwell

Darlene Franklin's Book, A Bride's Rogue in Roma, Texas-Paula Moldenhauer

K. Dawn Byrd Book, Something Beautiful-Davalyn Spencer

A.B. Brownell's Book, Joe the Dreamer-Kim Broadwell

Deana Klingel's book, Cracks in the Ice-Amanda Martinez

Daydreams by JoAnn Durgin-Diana

Silent Danger by Tiffany Colter -Jan Vincent

Unconditional by Tanya Eavenson-Susan Fryman

Please contact me at booksbyjoiatcopelandclandotcom so I can give these ladies either your address or email. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment: